You'll see a number of small updates land today that make Data Importer easier to use:
- Cleaner rendering of the Graph Model and drag-out relationship creation
- Constraints created by Data Importer to perform loads are now prefixed imp_uniq_so you can easily identify them
- When you only have one file in your files panel, we'll assume that's the one you want to map and automatically select it in the node mapping panel to save you time
- When running in Workspace, Data Importer now gives you the option to Start Exploringin the Explore tab rather than Query after an import completes. Standalone Data Importer continues to provide a link to Query in Browser
- Cypher statements shown in the Load Summary now have syntax highlighting
Keep your feedback coming on feedback.neo4j.com/data-importer.