Bloom 1.5.1 has just been released!
This patch version contains improvements, polish and bug fixes.
Here is a list of what to expect:
- New Help & Learn sidebar drawer that hosts product notifications, and links to documentation and to provide feedback on the product
- Presentation mode and a button to quickly hide/show the legend
- Selection state has been improved to make it more prominent
- Smart subgraph positioning in the hierarchical layout
- Rendering relationships with bends in the hierarchical layout - this makes the drawing less cluttered
- Perspective drawer UI improvements including additions of new categories at the top of the list
- New setting to configure whether Bloom should auto-select search results
- Node query limit is applied when expanding nodes as well as searching
- A new run query parameter has been added to configure deep links to automatically run a search
- Tooltips in the sidebar
As usual, a full changelog is available in the public github repo: https://github.com/neo4j-devtools/neo4j-bloom/wiki/Changelog