We are pleased to announce the release of Neo4j Ops Manager version 1.3!
This version is available to download for Enterprise Edition self-managed customers from the download page.
New and improved in this release are:-
Query Log analyzer
- Show query log details for the previous 24 hours
- Show hourly aggregated query log data for the previous 7 days
- Show daily aggregated query log data for the previous 30 days
- Filtering and sort capabilities
- Ability to customise which columns are shown and order of columns
- Reduced the amount of storage required in Neo4j Ops Manager persistence database for the storage of metrics measurements by up to 50%
Provided capability within the UI to
- Edit agents
- Remove agents that either never connected or connected more than ‘safe period’ ago
- Remove instances that have been offline for more than ‘safe period’
- Remove DBMSs that have no instances that have been online within ‘safe period’
- Remove Database Instances that were dropped more than ‘safe period’ ago
- Rename DBMS from within the topology diagram
5.x to 5.y guided upgrade
- Added ability to create plans to upgrade from an earlier version of Neo4j 5 to a later version of Neo4j 5
Containing resource definitions for deployment of a Neo4j Ops Manager server on Kubernetes with a Neo4j single instance for NOM persistence
We hope you enjoy our latest release, and look forward to hearing your feedback.